Lectures and Appearances
When employed by Unilever, I was invited on a regular basis to present. Some of my previous lectures/appearances are listed below:
- Jan 2019: Week van de Circulair Economie: Transition towards a circular economy for packaging
- March 2019: Ferrari, Maranello, Italy: Driving system change
- April 2019, Forum for the Future of Food and Agriculture, member of discussion panel
- May 2019, Kickoff Field lab Circular Plastic Packaging: Moderator.
- June 2019, Limagrain conference: Drivers of system change
- Sept 2019, Mansholt Conference Brussels, member of discussion panel
- Nov 2019, Meattech symposium: Closing the Protein Gap.
- Dec 2019: MicroNano conference: Tiny Solutions that feed the world.
- Jan 2020: NVRD conference, Wageningen: Circular Packaging.
- Nov 2020: Chemport Europe EXPO: Circular Packaging.
- May 2021: NWA route: Sustainable Production of Safe and Healthy Food, chair calibraton workshop.
- July 2021: Dragon's Den, Eemshaven: on the recycling of wind turbines
- July 2021: Workshop at Binder 3D, Westerbork: establishing TopSpot 3D, a virtual network of 3D printing facilities in the North of the Netherlands